Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Awwww....


I had a meeting all day in Spring yesterday. I got a text message from the girls at the office saying that I had received flowers from flowers.com and the card said from Jacob & Jaycie. I thought they were playing a trick on me because I don't even get flowers and why would Jacob send them saying from him and JAYCIE when he is soooo excited about it possibly being a boy.

So when they sent me a picture of them, I started thinking it was my mom being funny because she doesn't believe that it's a boy. She promised that she had nothing to do with it. I couldn't call Jacob because he was with his boss. He doesn't use the internet so I for sure didn't think he sent them. I was wrong! He ordered them last week before we found out that it might be Jake instead of Jaycie. How sweet! I should really start giving him more credit.





No comments:

Post a Comment