Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Monday, March 1, 2010

16 week ultrasound pics...looks like we have a JAKE on the way!

Sorry, I didn't know how to use the scanner at work and finally got it figured out this morning so here are the latest pics that we got at 16 weeks. This was the first time that the thought of Baby Young #1 being a BOY even went through my mind.

After comparing these ultrasound pics with some other friends that have boys or are having a boy...I'm convinced that we are gonna be having a Jake instead of Jaycie. I guess I'll just have to pack up all the cute girl stuff that I made for Baby Young #2.
We are having our 20 week ultrasound with 3D pics this Friday so I will let you guys know what we find out for sure.






No comments:

Post a Comment