Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Monday, March 15, 2010

Look how cute!!

Roxie isn't very good at keeping secrets! Last week she locked herself in her office all morning, (I guess she thought I would believe that she was working), but she kept calling Leanna and Shannan in there and wouldn't let me so I knew something was up.

Then of course when she was done, she couldn't stand not showing me.


Isn't that adorable! She painted it with the left over paint that we had from us painting the room. It is going to match perfect!
She wouldn't give it to me yet. I'll have to keep working on her!

1 comment:

  1. and YOU are talking about someone keeping secrets...hmm... Whos the one who kept their pregnancy a secret for 5 whole months missy!! Im the secret keeping QUEEN!... I just showed you to tease you because you aint getting it until your shower!!!HAHA! :))

    ReplyDelete