Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Indigestion, Indigestion and MORE Indigestion!!!

If it's true that if you have indigestion while you are pregnant your baby will have lots of hair, then I MUST be having a GORILLA instead of a baby!! This is the worst part of my pregnancy by far up to this point. If I'm not waking up in the middle of the night to go use the restroom then it's because of indigestion. Only about 8 more weeks so I guess I can tough it out for a little bit longer. Not that I really have a choice!

Our next doctors appt is next Wednesday, June 10th and we will have our 4d ultrasound to see what he looks like. Maybe they will be able to tell me if he has lots of hair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment