Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Update from Dr Appt this morning

Again, nothing exciting! She said that everything looks normal and for me to come back in 2 weeks (July 8th) unless something major changes. Normally they have people start coming every week now but since it takes an hour and 15 mins to get there, they are going to keep me on 2 weeks for now. I asked about being induced and she said that "the baby needs to cook until at least 38 weeks". So I asked if that meant that we could be induced at 38 weeks and she said she we would see at my next appt. So we for sure have 5 weeks until our due date but possibly could have Jake in about 3 weeks instead. At this point, 3 weeks seems like FOREVER and 5 weeks doesn't sound fair AT ALL!!

1 comment: