Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm BACK!!!

I bet yall never thought you would see this blog updated again! I logged on today and saw the picture of him and thought I should start updating the blog again since we have gotten into a routine and things aren't so crazy anymore.

So many things have changed since the last time I wrote on this blog...I don't know where to start. I STILL have the cutest baby EVER so that hasn't changed but just about everything else has. He laughs, talks NON-STOP (or at least he thinks he is talking), loves his mommy to hold him, sleeps almost all night, weighs about 15.5 pounds and rolls over when he wants to. He doesn't roll very much when I'm around because he wants me to hold him but he rolls at daycare and for his Aunt JuJu and the boys.


Here are just a few pics of my sweetie pie.









Taken the weekend before Thanksgiving
























Taken at 2 1/2 months old






















Trace & Jake on our camping trip in Rusk.
Taken the weekend after Thanksgiving



















Jake & NaNah in his new cowboy hat. Taken October 16th.

























Another pic taken at 2 1/2 months

























Cowboy outfit for Baskins Costume contest.





















Jacob and Jake, 1st horse ride!
























Jake in his Santa hat from Graden & Trace. He doesn't look to excited about it but oh well...that's what makes this age so fun because he doesn't have a choice yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment