Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Santas Little Helper!

Nana & Pop bought Jake this cute "Santas Helper" outfit. Last night we were going to take him to "A night in Bethlehem" (a Christmas thing that our church has every year) and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity for him to wear it since it was 40 something degrees outside. He looked super cute but nobody got to see his outfit because he slept the entire time. We have taken him to the Polar Express train ride and Bethlehem and he slept through both of them. Not that I expect him to remember any of this but we will have pics and cute gifts from both to put in his baby book for his first Christmas. Jacob thinks I'm crazy because I wrapped Jakes Christmas presents and put them under our tree. I want him to have pics by the tree & presents on Christmas morning even if we have to open the presents for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment