Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I realized 2 things this morning...

1. My mother lost her mind when she had her first grandchild (Jake)
2. Jake is SPOILED rotten

My office didn't open this morning until 10am due to the weather so I decided that I better start getting things organized a little at a time when I have the chance before I really don't have any time with 2 kiddos to take care of.

I spent 2 hours this morning cleaning out Jakes closet and I ended up with THREE garbage bags FULL of clothes that don't fit him anymore. Really, what 7 month old boy has that many clothes that are to small?! I knew that my mom always came with more clothes for him when she came to visit but I guess I didn't realize how many it was until now. I'm hoping more and more after seeing all of those clothes (many still with tags) that Baby Young #2 will be another BOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment