Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pregnancy #1 vs. #2

Up until a few days ago, my pregnancies have been the exact same which has had me convinced that I'm having another sweet little boy. I'm much more tired this time but I think that's because I have Jake to entertain and don't get as much rest as I did last time. But, the past couple of days I feel like I could cry for no reason at all! That makes me think I'm having a girl because a girl has to be more emotional than a little boy. I don't remember ever feeling like this when I was pregnant with Jake.

Next Dr appointment is February 8th for an ultrasound for them to screen for down syndrome.

Here is a cute saying that I saw on a website...yes, it made me almost cry!

A mother's joy begins when new life is
stirring inside...
when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the
very first time,
and a playful kick reminds her that she
is never alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment