Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Thursday, January 20, 2011

First Doctors Appt today

I had my first ultrasound this morning and she thinks I'm 9 weeks and 2 days pregnant which would mean that Baby Young #2 should be here on or around August 23rd. I'm REALLY thinking about not finding out the sex of the baby this time. I don't know if we will be able to handle not knowing because we aren't very good at secrets but I think it would be fun! So for right now, I'm saying we aren't going to find out.

Also, since Jake was 4 1/2 weeks early, I will have to start taking shots called 17P (Alpha-Hydroxyprogesterone Caproate) once a week starting when I'm 15 weeks along to help Baby Young #2 not come see us to early.


Here is the first ultrasound picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment