Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wellll....WAYYYY earlier than ever expected...Jake is going to be a BIG brother!

Yes, you read that right! Jake is going to be a BIG brother at the end of August. Honestly I was completely ok with Jake being an only child but I guess that wasn't what God had planned for Jacob and I. I have been on birth control since I had Jake and never skipped a day because I didn't want any more kids. However, Jake has been sick non-stop since we put him in day care and Jacob and I start taking meds as soon as he gets sick so we won't get it. Lesson learned the hard way...Amoxicillin doesn't have to come from a doctor to be an antibiotic when you can buy it in Mexico! That is the only thing that we can come up with as to how this could happen. I'm still freaking out but Jacob is EXCITED. I don't know if I'm mentally, emotionally or financially ready for all of this but I guess I have about 7 1/2 or 8 months to get myself ready. Ready or Not...here comes baby Young #2!

Wish me luck with staying sane!

Doctor appt next Thursday January 20th to find out more details on the expected due date. I will keep yall posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment