Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day!

I have the best husband and mom in the world! I really didn't expect anything for mothers day since Jake isn't here this year but Jacob got me a Mary Kay Satin Hands gift set from him and Jake with a very sweet card, my mom got me a necklace from Jake, and Neta got me some Pampered Chef scissors that I have been wanting. My mom came down Saturday afternoon to stay the night with us. We had to best time just doing girl stuff and hanging out. She cooked us the BEST Chicken and Dumplings, we went and got pedicures, watched a movie and then woke up Sunday morning and put together the covered wagon that she bought baby Jake. Oh, and of course she had to bring him some more clothes. Look at the cutest shoes I have ever seen!!














No comments:

Post a Comment