Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Monday, May 24, 2010

Saturday was a WONDERFUL day!

Saturday morning Jacob and I were just laying around being lazy and all of a sudden baby Jake decided it was time to wake up. He started kicking me and moving around the most that I have ever felt so I told Jacob to feel. Normally when I tell Jacob to come feel, Jake stops kicking or moving and Jacob thinks I'm crazy but not this time. Jacob couldn't believe how much he was moving around. Times like that make it some much more "real" when someone else can feel him moving and not just me anymore. I can't wait for him to be here! I think Jacob is going to be a wonderful daddy.

Then we had my baby shower Saturday afternoon. I couldn't believe all of the wonderful unique gifts that we received. Jacob and I won't be able to have any more kids because baby Jake is taking up his room and our guest bedroom with all of his stuff already and he isn't even here yet! I will have to change his clothes 10 times a day for him to be able to wear all of the outfits that he received. I don't have many pics but I will post some as people send them to me.
Thank you everyone that helped with the shower. Jacob and I really appreciate everything that you guys did to make it so special!

1. Baby Jakes cake
2. SOME of the shower gifts
3. Our FULL guest bedroom after the shower!




No comments:

Post a Comment