Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Not only do I have the cutest nephews in the world but the sweetest ones too!!

Neta called us last night to make sure we were planning on coming to the baseball games because "my favorite red headed nephew had a surprise for me." All I could think was, what in the world had he come up with now?! He is the funniest kid I have ever been around and the best part is that he doesn't even know that he is so funny. I love spending time with him because you NEVER know what to expect. You can listen to him talk or just sit back and watch him and you are sure to be entertained, from the crazy stories that he comes up with all the way to him walking like a chicken just because...where does he come up with this stuff?

So anyways...Jacob and I got to the game last night and he was already in the dug out because we were late. I went over to get my surprise from him and he had drawn me the cutest picture of me and baby Jake. He told me that I could put it in baby Jakes baby book. I guess I better get him a baby book before I get in trouble next time Trace comes over!
The picture is hard to see but it's a drawing of me with baby Jake inside my stomach. He told Boodie that he had to draw a backwards 5 to make the big belly.

2 comments: