Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Monday, April 12, 2010

Holy Cow...It's NOT a good idea for pregnant women to watch TLC shows!

This morning while I was getting ready for work, I saw a show called The Baby Story... on TLC. So I thought "wow, that should be interesting". The caption said that it showed first time parents going through the pregnancy process, then birth and then the first week home. All I did was cry the rest of the time that I was getting ready!! Maybe they were pregnancy emotions but unless some miracle happens, I don't have a clue how I'm going to give birth. That was the most painful, awful, grossest thing that I have EVER witnessed. I wanted to pass out just thinking about it so I'm quite sure that on our big day...I'm gonna have some problems. The poor girl was in labor for 26 HOURS...that just isn't right. Labor for 26 hours and then they went home the next day, and the baby cried, cried, cried and cried some more.

Needless to say, I was worried about all of this before and now...after watching that show, I'm terrified!! I set the DVR to record some more of that series but I think I should just erase that timer. I don't know if I can handle anymore of that!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh don't watch those shows!!! Just have positive thoughts about your labor and it will happen. If you go in fearing and imagining all these horrible things happening then you will set yourself up for it! I stay far away from those show now :)It will all work out perfect for you

    ReplyDelete