Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Friday, April 30, 2010

We have some more ultrasound pics!!

Jacob and I got our friend to do another ultrasound for us this week so we could get some more pics of baby Jake. It's a long time between 19 and 32 weeks! I'm so glad that we did because he was yawning and moving around a lot while she was taking the pics. To see him yawning and moving his eyes made it seem "real" to me. Not that him kicking me ALL NIGHT hasn't seemed real but it was different seeing him doing those "normal" human things.
Oh and she told us that he weighs 2 lbs 11 ozs already and that she thinks my due date should be around July 23rd instead of July 31st. I can handle that!! My pregnancy week by week book says that he should still be just under 2 lbs. Sounds like he will be a big baby. However, I have heard that the weight estimates from ultrasounds can be off by about a pound. So we will just have to wait and see.
Here are some of the pics that we got...you have to really look at some of them.

1. Front view of his face and what she guesses his weight is

2. Side Profile

3. Front view of lips and nose

4. Pic of him yawning

No comments:

Post a Comment