Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Thursday, April 1, 2010

This week has been an active one for baby Jake!

This is really this first week that I have felt baby Jake kick and move around a lot. He is pretty active in the mornings when I first wake up and get out of bed. I can handle this schedule as long as he continues to wait until I wake up and doesn't decide to keep me up already. We will have plenty of that in a few months! 118 more days. Time so far is going by pretty fast, maybe it will stay this way and Jake will be here in no time. We have things planned for almost every weekend between now and May so maybe time will fly by.

This weekend is Easter, and guess what...Jake already has an Easter basket. Of course my mom saw "the cutest Easter basket ever" and Jake HAD to have it. I'll have to take a picture of it this weekend and post it Monday. I have to admit, it is VERY cute! Another doctors appt Monday at 9:45am so I will let yall know what or if I find out anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment