Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

First Injection Today

I got my first injection of the 17P series today at lunch. My friend, Tisha, is going to be giving them to me every Tuesday for the next 20 weeks. I was VERY nervous because after showing her the medicine, she told me that the shots were going to hurt because the medicine is oil-based and VERY thick. GREAT...I HATE needles/shots and now I knew that it was going to hurt before she did it. The medicine is so thick that they have to inject 1 ml over 45 seconds to a minute. I guess I had prepared myself for the worst because although it was a shot and it did sting, it wasn't as bad as I expected.
1 week down...19 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment