Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Monday, March 14, 2011

My new BFF only lasted about 5 minutes...

Yesterday on the trailride my super sweet nephew, Trace, was riding beside me and once again this pregnancy is fasinating to him. He always has something funny or cute to say.

We were riding and he looks at me and asked..."Alisha, are you 18 or 19 years old?"

Me: "I'm 27 years old" Wondering where we were going with this...

Trace: "No way, you only look like you are 18 or 19!"

Me: "Trace you are my new best friend!"

He looked a little confused.

So we kept riding and he didn't have much to say which most of us know, isn't like Trace to not have something to talk about.

Then out of nowhere...

Trace: "Your baby belly SURE is starting to come on out!"

So needless to say, he wasn't my best friend for very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment