Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

20 week ultrasound next week

Next Thursday, April 7th (also my 28th birthday) we have the 20 week ultrasound scheduled. Jacob and I are going by ourselves so we can decide at the last minute if we want to know what the baby is. I REALLY didn't want to find out but as most of you know, I'm not good at secrets or surprises and now I think I want to know. I just think that if it does turn out to be a girl, I would wish that I had found out before so she could come home to cute girl stuff. Jacob told me this morning that he thinks it's a girl, he said he just has a "gut feeling". My gut feeling is that it's another boy. I guess we will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment