Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Monday, April 4, 2011

Our eventful weekend!

Saturday Jake started crawling! 9 months old and he is just now crawling but at least we are making progress. I was sitting on the living room floor with him and I had a glass of sweet tea, he wanted it and crawled towards me. I quickly ran to get my phone and sat on the other side of the living room from him and he crawled to me again, this time I recorded him with my phone since Jacob wasn't home to see it. He did it 3 times and then discovered that "army crawling" was much faster and easier so now that's all he will do. Maybe this week at daycare will get him going!



Then Sunday, the weather was perfect so we decided to bring Jake with us in the wagon when we rode horses. He did SOOOO good! He rode with his JuJu and LOVED it. We bought another horse also yesterday that we think will end up being Jakes when he is old enough to ride but until then, he can ride him with me or Jacob.




Jake & JuJu






Jake & Keaton on Jakes new horse, Chingy! (Not sure we are keeping that name for the horse)

No comments:

Post a Comment