Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Jake's 1st Easter Weekend!

We had a busy Easter weekend but Jake had a blast! We started out Thursday evening and went to some friends house for their annual trail ride. Jake went with this time and he loved being outside all weekend and riding his horse. Friday I kept him in the wagon with me and he was OK but got a little bored with just sitting there with me all day. So Saturday Jacob decided he would ride "Newt" so that Jake could ride with him some. Jake absolutely LOVED being on the horse and it probably helped that he was with Jacob. He is turning out to be a daddy's boy! I guess it will be a good thing when Jaycie comes for Jake to want to be with his daddy but right now, it kinda hurts my feelings that he wants his daddy the minute he sees him.
























Then Sunday, we went to Houston to have Easter lunch at Nana & Pop's. Uncle Rick hired an Easter Bunny to come surprise all the kids and they were super excited. Well Cameron was anyways! Carson was terrified and Jake just kept looking at him and smiling. I really thought he would be scared of him.

We had a wonderful 1st Easter with our little cowboy! I can't believe he is 10 months old already.

No comments:

Post a Comment