Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What is it about having a girl that makes me think I can sew???

Once again I feel like I'm in the sewing mood since I found out we are expecting a girl. I still have a lot of the stuff that I made when I thought Jake was a girl and I can't find crib bedding to go with all of it so...I'm going to ATTEMPT to make it. I will probably wonder what in the heck I was thinking about half way into this project but hopefully it turns out cute. I'm gonna start on it pretty soon so if it's a complete disaster, I can go buy something. I'll be sure to post some pictures of the progress the room is taking from being Jake's cowboy nursery to Jaycie's girly nursery. Please pray that I still have my hair at the end of all of this!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment