Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jakes 9 month check up & shots...Poor Baby!!

This morning I had to take Jake for his 9 month check-up and shots. He has cried every time he has gotten shots in the past but not like this. I felt horrible!! To make things worse, he held on to me with a death grip when I tried to lay him down and then I had to hold him still so she could stick him in both legs. I vote that Dr's visits which require shots are going to be daddy's job from now on!! or...Jake probably won't be getting shots anymore! I just can't do it. He weighs 19.15 pounds and is 29" long. Both in the 50 percentile. However, his head measured 18.5" and is in the 75 percentile! The Dr didn't believe the nurse measured right so she did it again herself and yep...it was right. Just means that my baby has a big brain! :) As for him not crawling, she said it isn't because he isn't capable, he is just lazy! He was bouncing like usual and she said he definitely has the strength to be crawling and possibly walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment