Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Monday, May 2, 2011

Jaycies Room Updates after Canton!!










I have loved going to Canton every time that I have been in the past but now knowing that I'm expecting a girl, this trip was so much more fun!! They have the cutest stuff ever for little girls. Here are some of the things that my mom and I bought this weekend and then also some updated pictures of the room with them in it.














Glitter J
















Crystal Knobs
















Pink Shag Rug


















Shelves

















Feather Boa Cork board












Diaper Bag/Tote














Bow Hanger


















Vinyl Wall Lettering "Angels danced the day you were born"



















Room Update #1












Room Update #2 (with the curtains that I made last week)














Room Update #3

















Room Update #4

No comments:

Post a Comment