Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Monday, May 16, 2011

Pink Eye and now FEVER!

Last week Jakes eyes started watering a lot so I thought he had allergies because this is about the third time his eyes have been like this. Allergies alone would be horrible but then Saturday, Christine called and said Kanins eyes started draining just Jakes. They are in the same daycare room. She took Kanin to Urgent Doc and it was pink eye. Jakes eyes were still bad and the Allergy medicine wasn't helping so I decided I better get Jake looked at. Of course...his is pink eye also! GREAT!! No doubt, Jake probably gave it to Kanin since I thought it was just allergies. I have never had pink eye and his eyeball wasn't pink so I didn't have any idea that's what it could have been. The Dr. gave us some ointment to put in his eyes and his eyes looked normal this morning. I thought we were good to go. I took him to daycare and about 2 hours later got a call to come get him because he has FEVER. If it isn't one thing it's another!! The joys of parenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment