Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Our new schedule has me EXHAUSTED!!

Jake has decided that he wants to wake up at 4:30 every morning instead of 6am. I know it's only an hour and a half but it feels like I just get to bed when he wakes up. It wouldn't be so bad if he woke up for a bottle and went back to bed, but he is up wide awake and ready to play! We tried keeping him up later last night to see if it would help but instead all it did was make it later that I could get to bed also. He woke up at 4:40 this morning, ate his bottle and then wanted to play. We have GOT to figure out something different because I'm EXHAUSTED!!! Maybe more so because I have a cold along with the new morning schedule but something has to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment