Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

And the Horrible Mom of the Year Award goes to...ME!!

Jake has been super fussy and whinny the past few days and likes to throw a fit when he doesn't get his way or we are trying to make him go to bed. I'm convinced that he is NOT going to have a temper when he grows up so I've started giving him pops on his bottom. He acts like his world is ended each time and it makes me feel horrible but...we gotta start sometime and I've been told that 11 months isn't to early! He probably can't even feel the pop but he knows he is in trouble and that alone makes him upset. He makes the most horrible face and then I just want to kiss him and make him feel better. This parenting stuff is WAY harder than I ever thought it would be!

Here is why I get the Award! This morning Jacob was playing with Jake and held him with his head hanging down and I saw that his first top tooth has broken through. Which probably explains the fussiness we have been going through. My poor baby hasn't been feeling good and I'm popping him for it! Things like this make me never want to spank him again until he can talk so I know if he is hurting or just being bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment