Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Thursday, June 2, 2011

28 week dr appt

I had my 28 week check up this morning. As soon as I got there, they had me drink that awful Glucose Test orange drink in 5 minutes or less. What a wonderful breakfast!! I had to then wait an hour to have my blood drawn, so they did my normal check-up while I waited. Jaycie was wild, it took the nurse probably 5 minutes to get a good heart rate because she kept kicking and moving around (probably from the straight sugar drink that I just had to chug). Hopefully this isn't a sign that she will be as wild as Jake. I don't know if I can handle TWO wild monkeys!!

Her heart rate was 141 bpm. My blood pressure and measurements were normal. Unless any test results come back abnormal then I will go back in 3 weeks for my 3-D ultrasound (June 23rd). Then I start going every 2 weeks after that. We are getting closer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment