Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Friday, June 24, 2011

Jaycie is STILL a GIRL!!

We went for our 31 week 3D ultrasound yesterday. I couldn't eat all morning without feeling like I was going to throw up, I guess because I was so nervous that they were going to tell me that it was another boy. So all I had eaten before our 2:30 dr appt was 1 kolache and 2 cheese sticks. We didn't get any ultrasound pictures but we got a video of the whole ultrasound. None of the images were that good but from what we could tell, she is DEFINITELY a GIRL and she appears to look exactly like Jake did. As long as she doesn't have his attitude and temper...I'm good with her looking like Jake! I do think he is pretty cute with bows in his hair. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment