Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Friday, June 17, 2011

My latest craft/sewing project!




Yes, I decided to TRY to sew again! Julie and the boys bought Jaycie the cutest dress the other day and it didn't look like it would be to hard to make so I went to Wal-Mart and bought some fabric. I read on the internet that "pillowcase" dresses take about 30 minutes to make so I decided I would start on it this morning at work. Needless to say...4 HOURS later, it's finally finished. They must have been talking about the amount of time it would take a professional to make one!!


Here is a picture of the one that Julie bought and then the one that I made...


I bought more fabric to make a red bandana dress but I'm over sewing for today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment