Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Jakes 1st Birthday Party!













We had Jake's 1st birthday party Saturday and it went great! I was worried that we wouldn't have room for everyone but we managed. We had 31 people there to celebrate with us! Jake had a blast and LOVED opening presents and eating his cake. Here are just a few pics...


























Jake got so many gifts that he didn't know what to play with first. I'm packing up some old toys this week to put away for Jaycie. Then after eating his cake (or should I say icing), what better way to wash off all of the cake icing than to put him in his swimming pool! He enjoyed all of the attention being on him for the day. I still can't believe my baby will be 1 year old in two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment