Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Monday, December 21, 2009

Baby Young #1 is already getting Christmas presents!

My mom is going to have this baby spoiled before we even know what it is! She brought all of our Christmas presents up to us this weekend since we won't be home for Christmas and of course Baby Young #1 also had gifts. SHE got her first two rubber duckies and a camo onesie. I guess if it is a girl, we will have to have her name put on it in hot pink. Jacob was amazing that it was a 0-3 month onesie and we told him that it would probably be to big for HER at first. I need to bring him to Roxies so he can see how little SHE will be when she comes.


Sadie got a stocking full of toys and some bones. I told her that she probably won't be getting any more presents after this year from Grandma. Poor Sadie!!


Jacob got a really cute book called "How to be a Pregnant Father". I'll have to read it to him while he is stuck with me in the car for 8 hours on Wednesday heading to New Mexico. I'm horrible at road trips over about 3 hours so we should have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment