Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm exhausted...

I feel like I could sleep 24 hours and still not have enough rest. I go to bed early every night but it doesn't feel like its early enough.

Roxie is having her baby tomorrow morning between 5:30 and 8:30. I can't wait! Another baby for me to play with until "Baby Young #1" gets here. Maybe I can get some practice because me & crying babies haven't been a good combination in the past. Oh, or babies that spit up. I have A LOT to learn and get use to before July comes around. Everyone says "it's different when it's your baby"...I hope so!

Two more days until my doctors appt! I'll post the ultrasound pics Thursday afternoon when I get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment