Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Thursday, December 10, 2009

A little disappointed and I'm getting a new doctor!!

We went to the doctors appt yesterday, drove an hour, Jacob took off work and NOTHING happened. We walked into an office with a desk & 2 chairs, they asked MAYBE 5 minutes of medical questions that they already knew from my files and said we were done. No tests, no doctor...NOTHING. Then said that the doctor would see me on the 22nd for an ultrasound. Why couldn't this all be done on the same day?? Well, I asked! She said "well, it depends on who you talk to when you call to make your appt." So basically...they aren't going to tell you anything unless you ask and lords knows, I don't have a clue about what I need to be asking. I have never been pregnant before so why couldn't that stupid girl making the appts ask me if I was 8-10 weeks along and tell me that they wouldn't do anything until then? As you can tell, I'm VERY annoyed!

This morning I called and made an appt with Dr. Patricia Laden in St. Lukes Hospital in The Woodlands. I'm going to see her on the 17th at 10am. It's amazing that this girl that I talked to asked me a bunch of questions and told me that I would need to plan on being there for a couple of hours to talk to the nurse about medical history, visit with the doctor, do blood work & an ultrasound. Now that sounds more like it!

1 comment:

  1. that sounds great!! very nice hospital & i think they are well equiped for any unexpected emergencies - I think you made a great decision on changing!

    ReplyDelete