Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2nd day of morning sickness and I don't think I can handle this!

Today is the second day that I have been sick and I HATE throwing up. I thought for sure that since I hadn't been sick yet that I would be in the clear and not be sick at all. What I don't understand is that it's just random. Yesterday morning I was brushing my teeth and this morning I was folding our blankets on our chairs from last night. No smells or food are triggering these episodes just normal everyday activities. My mom read on the internet that I should be getting past the morning sickness phase but what if it just started yesterday? Today is the 10 week mark so I'm 1/4 of the way there!

No comments:

Post a Comment