Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

11 Weeks Pregnant today and Baby Young #1 got it's second package from Grandma!

My mom told me that she had brought the baby a couple of cute outfits and me some fat people clothes. I expected the FedEx box to be small. Nope, it was huge and stuffed with baby stuff... Two VERY cute outfits, receiving blankets, another soft blanket, diapers and wipes. Oh...and of course I had stuff in there too, 3 pair of fat girl pants and 3 shirts. If this baby isn't completely rotten, I'll be VERY surprised!

Neta also started buying diapers for us last week. Jacob couldn't understand why she would be buying diapers for us already until we went to the store and saw that they are $9 for a pack that probably won't last a few days. So we are going to buy a pack every time we go grocery shopping to start getting a supply ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment