Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Help!! We need some ideas for cute GIRL baby names.

I thought we had it all figured out WAY before we even know what the baby is going to be but then the Today Show and the Houston Chronicle both posted that "Emma" was the number 1 girl name for this decade. I can't pick something so common.

So send us some ideas.

I know I want the middle name to be Lee so I have to find something cute to go with that.

3 comments:

  1. make sure ya'll buy the bigger sizes - you will probably get a lot of smaller sizes at your shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that comment was meant for the post b4 this one...don't know what happened! I'll be thinking of names...i like Addison, i thought of that this morning... Addison Lee.
    Call her Addie or Ady for short :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I said Addison too! I like that name and thought it would fit cute Jacob, Alisha, and Addison!!!

    ReplyDelete