Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Monday, January 11, 2010

New & much more fun way for exercising...Forget walking!

This weekend was so much fun. Some of our friends (Brit & Wes) got married Saturday and then had a reception at the VFW. We haven't been out dancing in a LONG time so Jacob & I had a great time hanging out with friends and dancing A LOT. My legs are sore today. The doctor told me that I should be walking everyday to make labor easier...she needs to start telling people to dance. I got way more exercise from dancing than I ever would from walking.

Brandon, Samantha & Clay (4 months old) came to stay the night with us to go the reception. Clay was so good! Jacob and I played with him a lot. Practice makes prefect! Two people at the reception asked me what my baby's name was because I held him so much. I love babies and how they smell is like nothing else in the world. I'm getting super excited now. I wish we didn't have another 8 weeks to go before we find out what the little one is going to be.

Ohhh...and Jacob thought I was crazy but I made him get out the old bassinet from our storage building Saturday morning at 8am in 18 degree weather just so I could see what it looked like. It's the bassinet that they used as babies and when Julie gave it to us it was wrapped up so I had never seen it. It didn't seem like a crazy thing to ask him to do but he thought it was funny that I couldn't wait.

We have picked out 3 girl names that we both like so I changed the poll on the left of this blog. Help us decide between...
*Jaycie Lee Young (would be cute if we have a boy now or later to have Jake & Jaycie)
*Addision Lee Young (we could call her Addi for short)
*Emma Lee Young (we still like Emma but it's VERY common)

Dr. appt Thursday for another ultrasound. I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. your stupid blog wont let me vote for the new names! UGH! Just pick Addison! :) Oh and I found another name for yall next kid... Avery! :) Avery Jean! (After me, ofcourse!j-k)LOL I DO like avery though...How cute.. addison and avery young... :)lol Ive got it ALL planned!

    ReplyDelete