Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

These next 7 weeks are going to be LONG!

7 more weeks until we can for sure start buying Pink stuff without wondering if we are crazy! The day after I went to the doctor, I already picked out how I want to decorate the room. Pink & brown zebra! I know, that's so predictable with me but...it's really cute! Even better, my Nana said she thinks she can make this stuff for me. So it will be cheaper and mean more than just buying it at a store.
My mom came down Sunday and brought Baby Young #1 about 7 pink outfits AND 1 boy outfit just in case. I made sure she had the receipt so we could take the boy outfit back! Then the guys went to the deer lease and we went shopping because we just wanted to "LOOK" at the girl stuff. Guess what...we came home with another 4 PINK outfits and the cutest pink newborn crocs. Jacob and Tim thought we had lost our minds.

Next stop, Wal-Mart! Mom and Tim bought the baby bedroom furniture. We got a crib, changing table and dresser for only $199! I love it. If only this stuff came put together already. I tried to talk Jacob into putting it together for me Sunday night but no such luck. Last night while he was working outside, I took all the pieces out of the box and laid them out for him, thinking just maybe that would get him to do it for me. NOPE! He does have some excuses because we had to go to a viewing last night for our neighbor but...8pm isn't to late to start...is it? 2nd excuse that I'll give him is that this baby won't be here until the end of July. So he half way got off the hook. Tonight, I'm doing it myself if he doesn't help! I've already made up my mind. He is studying for a test and doesn't want the TV on anyways so this will give me something to do. Everyone keep their fingers crossed that it doesn't collapse the first time the baby gets put in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment