Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

This is what a determined mommy-to-be can get done ALONE!!

Last night Jacob needed to study so I took it upon myself to get the baby furniture put together. After reading the instructions that said "Assembly WILL require at least two adults"...I was a little scared that I wouldn't be able to handle it. Apparently they were talking about average people and not a determined mommy-to-be because...I did it all by myself! My back was killing me and I wanted to quit but I couldn't because I told Jacob that I was doing it no matter what those people said. Actually...I said "They Don't Know Me!"...yes...he laughed and thought I was crazy!

Here are some pictures of the completed projects. Now we just need paint and decorations and this baby will be set and we don't even know what it is for sure yet. I'm gonna wait until after my 20 week ultrasound to do anything else.

The Bassinet (I didn't build this...it's the one that Jacob & his sisters used as babies)

The Crib (Project #1...VERY easy and I thought no problem...Why do they think you need TWO people?)

The Changing Table (This was the 2nd project...also easy so I'm thinking..whoever wrote these instructions were obviously not very capable if I'm doing it all by myself)

The Dresser (3rd and final project...and THANK GOD! At this point, my back in killing me, I'm tired and I'm thinking...heck with needing TWO people, I should have had at least THREE! One for each piece of furniture. Maybe next time I'll believe when it says at least two people needed.)

This is a pic of all the clothes that this baby has already!


13 WEEKS TODAY!!


1 comment:

  1. All looks great! Can't believe all the clothes...even the boy outfit in the corner :)

    ReplyDelete