Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young

Jake Newton & Jaycie Lee Young
DOB 6/30/2010 and August 2011??

Friday, December 18, 2009

Doctors appt went GREAT!!


My mom met Jacob and I at the doctors appt yesterday morning. We were there for 2 1/2 hours but we got a lot of good information and I felt so much better with this doctor than I did with the other visit that we had. The doctor and her staff were very nice and answered all of my weird questions. I'm sure they get the same questions all the time. We got our first peek at Baby Young #1 and also got to hear it's heart beat. That made it so much more real! 160 bpm...the internet says that means it's a boy but I have heard that it means a girl. Who knows?
I'm going back on January 14th to get some more tests and blood work done. The doctor said they were optional test but she suggested them to her patients. Oh, and if I get them done, I get another ultrasound that day too. I'll give some more blood for another peek at our little tadpole any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment